Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Gnocchi
2-4 sweet potatoes (any kind)
1-2 cups of gluten-free flour (rice, tapioca, potato, etc)
1 egg (optional, changes texture a little, depends on your preference)
1. Roast the potatoes in the oven until tender.
2. Peel and mash potatoes while still very warm (careful not to burn yourself)
3. Add gluten-free flour and salt and pepper to taste.
4. Make into a dough that sticks together.
5. Take pieces of the dough and roll them into logs (about the size of a finger)
6. Cut logs into small pieces (about 1 inch or so)
7. Put a pot of water to boil.
8. Once water is boiling add the gnocchi, they will float to the top when they are ready!
We suggest a delicious Italian tomato ragu as a topping or a sage and butter sauce. Yum 😋